What do I have to do if I have to cancel or suspend my trip?
If you have to cancel your trip, please phone us on +34 912 903 344 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a claims form. You may need to provide us with with some evidence to support your claim, this may include:
- Proof of travel cost (confirmation invoice, travel tickets, unused excursion, tour or activity tickets).
- Cancellation invoice or letter confirming whether any refund is due.
- A medical certificate which we will supply for the appropriate doctor to complete.
- An official letter confirming redundancy, emergency posting overseas or the need for you to remain in Spain.
- Summons for jury service.
You can also contact us here